Saturday, August 8, 2009

The "Snuggie" Dilema

It's been nearly 5 monthes since I last updated and am nearly ashamed to be doing it again after this long without it. Part of me almost forgot the blog altogether and was ready to delete it. But I'm going to college in the fall and I don't know if that means I'll blog more because I have more things to talk about or if it means I'll never blog because I'm so engrossed in my school work. However, I had to share this ironic story with the world.

Yesterday, I was watching TV in my basement Family Room when a commercial came on for the "Snuggie". I hate these things. I think they are one of the dumbest inventions ever and can't believe they made it on TV much less that people would actually buy them. As I watched, half disgusted, half enchanted, I summoned the will-power to change the channel. Then I realized that I was wrapped up in a warm blanket and didn't want my arms to get cold. If only I had a blanket with sleeves....

....GENIOUS! So, i am now offically a fan of the "Snuggie". I can read with it...

...I can play my GameBoy with it...

...I can even blog with it like I'm doing right now!


2 comments:

Front Porch Friend. said...

Apply this blog directly to your forehead. Those snuggies give me a headache! Good, blog, though!

Ginny Weasley-Potter said...

I am pretty sure your roommates will beat you up if you end up owning a Snuggie. I mean, come on, it would like you were wearing a dress and you would need to invest in a murse. ;)