Sunday, August 30, 2009

Snuggie Sensation

It has come to my attention that no matter how badly the American people may want it, this madness will never end. Having that said, I promise that this is the last post I will devote to the snuggie. It has wasted too much of my time...and yours. However, this story is too good not to tell.


Need I say more? Now, your dog can change the channel without his (or her) arms getting cold! In a way, this is briliant. My two yorkies don't like to watch their favorite Animal Planet shows in the basement because it gets so cold. Also, I know if I had a snuggie my dogs would get jealous. I have to admit, my dogs do have outfits. Sweaters, dresses and tee-shirts. But even I think this takes things a bit too far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What do you mean this has gone too far? This is the best thing Snuggie has done!