Friday, March 13, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

On Tuesday morning this week, I had my wisdom teeth pulled and am glad that it is something I will never have to experience again. I came home and watched Transporter 3 (on blu ray) which, if you're curious, is slightly better than one but not as good as two.

That was it for Tuesday. Wednesday I stayed home all day and began to adapt myself to a diet of jell-o, pudding, and potatoes, which is much harder than I thought it would be. Thursday I got out of the house and did some shopping with my grandma even though it was the worst day so far. When I woke up, I looked a little like this fella'--

Today, I went and got my missed work from school and don't look forward to doing it. As you now know, I haven't died or had all 10 of my fingers broken in a terrible accident, I've just been too lazy to blog but i promise I'll try to keep up on it from now on.