Saturday, October 3, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now?

This week at school, I had to venture to the testing center for a math test. Because this is nearly the farthest campus building from my apartment, I knew I was in for a long walk and took my iPod with me. On the way home, walking proudly due to the success I had just achieved, I had one ear bud in and heard a guy talking so loud I thought "He must be trying to talk to me..."

I paused my music and looked around for the boisterous voice. Finally, I saw him. Waving his hands around like he was directing airline traffic and screaming into his phone like he was communicating with two cans and a string.

" HAHAHAHA!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY! I'M NOT SURE IF HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING THOUGH 'CUZ HE HAD A LLOOOOTTT OF NYQUIL."

I'm so glad I was able to hear this over the sweet sounds of Akon. Thank you, for informing me about your friend's unfortunate episode with a Nyquil overdose and evident lack of judgment. Remember, nothing screams "I'm important" more than a man barking "I'm important" into his cell phone.

1 comment:

Front Porch Friend. said...

Only in Rexburg, Idaho....or possibly any airport or amusement park in America! I wish you had mocked him by stopping and pretending to do the same thing into your phone. Maybe you would have started a chain reaction across the campus. HAHAHHAHAHHA!