Sunday, September 27, 2009

Island Park


This weekend, I had the opportunity to go to Island Park with my friends to fish and hang out at the cabin.

On Saturday, we went over to Big Springs to see the fish that will never be caught and to check out the house that a midget name Johnny Sack built that has four-foot doors and other miniature things built for a little person on a Big Spring. On our way back to the car, I decided to show off my insanely awesome balancing act on a small fence that ran along the sidewalk. I was doing really well until I took one misstep. The diagram below accurately depicts the events that followed.

Upon regaining consciousness (I didn’t really pass out), the first thing I saw was my sunglasses laying three feet away from me with one of the lenses popped out. My friends helped me up and we walked to the car to drive back to the cabin and mend my wounds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HaHaHa. The diagram really helped me to get the full effect! I'm just happy you were able to save the sunglasses. They're so cool. I love you and can't wait to see you - bruises and all.

Front Porch Friend. said...

Nice new background...glad to see you still possess all your grace and coordination that made you so famous on "Dancing With The Stars."

Joloene said...

It could have been worse. Remember the (heavy) lady trying to fish her glasses out of Big Springs. You could have been doing your balancing act near the water.